(During the pandemic, there are some adjustments on visa policy, please check this link https://appointment.kbribrussel.id/indonesian-e-visa/ for further information)
Limited Stay Visa is good for visit purpose of:
Employment (Visa Index C312)
- as professional expert;
- to join or perform duty on a watercraft or installation operating in Indonesian maritime territory;
- to perform duty for religious matters;
- to perform professional duty with payment rights (examples, but not limited to: entertainment, lawyer, consultant, merchant, professional athlete);
- in motion pictures production for commercial purposes (Must attach endorsement/approval letter from respective authorities in Indonesia);
- to supervise production quality control;
- to perform inspection or audit;
- to hold art/cultural performance and entertainment spectacle;
- to hold professional sport event;
- to undergo work probation.
- conducting foreign investment (Visa Index C313 or C314);
- attending training (Visa Index C315);
- conducting research (Visa Index C315);
- attending to educational institution (student) (Visa Index C316);
- family reunion (Visa Index C317);
- repatriation (Visa Index C318);
- retirement (Visa Index C319).
- Authorization/Approval letter from Directorate General of Immigration, Indonesia.
- Completed and printed visa application form. https://visa.indosolution.nl/
- Valid nationality passport (copy and original) that has at least 3 blank visa pages:
- with minimum 12 months prior to expiration on the date of arrival for 6 months Limited Stay Visa;
- with minimum 18 months prior to expiration on the date of arrival for 1 year Limited Stay Visa;
- with minimum 30 months prior to expiration on the date of arrival for 2 years Limited Stay Visa.
- 1 colored 4×6 photographs with white background, maximum 6 months old.
- Flight ticket reservation.
- Copy of hotel reservation or proof of accommodation stating clear address.
- ID card Belgium/Luxembourg.
2 – 3 working days.
- Limited Stay Visa must be authorised by Directorate General of Immigration.
- Sponsor in Indonesia is encouraged to submit online application for visa authorization/approval letter from Directorate General of Immigration through https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/index.xhtml (link).
- For Employment Visa Index C312, your sponsor in Indonesia must initiate the process by obtaining RPTKA (Rencana Penggunaan TKA/Expatriate Placement Plan) through this link. (http://tka-online.kemnaker.go.id/default.asp)
- For conducting research Visa Index C315, you must initiate the process by obtaining research permit through this link. (https://frp.ristekbrin.go.id/)
- Hand in and submit your application in person to the Embassy according to your appointment schedule.
- Visa does not guarantee entry to Indonesia. Clearance remains the authority of Immigration officials.
- Limited Stay Visa holder should report to the nearest Immigration Office within 30 days from arrival date to obtain a Limited Stay Permit Card (KITAS = Kartu Izin Tinggal Sementara).
- For Online Stay Permit Application please visit here.
- Further information please visit Indonesian Immigration website here.
- Information for all types of visa, please visit Matriks Visa Republik Indonesia (in Bahasa Indonesia).