- What ‘warm-up vacation’ To guarantee that you receive a warm welcome while still adhering to Indonesia’s health norms and travel rules, Bali offers a brief stay at one of its exclusive hotels. Where you may relax after a long flight while simultaneously adjusting to planning your exciting itinerary. You can also engage in hobbies that will improve your well-being; yoga and meditation with gorgeous vistas, painting and other games.
- Why have a ‘warm-up vacation’ According to the Covid-19 Task Force No. 4 the Year 2022 Circular, from February 1, 2022, you must undertake a 5-day quarantine upon your arrival, assuming you have received a full-dose vaccine. The warm-up vacation is designed to make you feel comfortable, enjoy yourself, and keep you enthusiastic while you spend your first five days in Bali enjoying the special amenities of your chosen hotels.
- Who is eligible for a ‘warm-up vacation’? When you arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport, you will be subjected to PCR tests. If negative, you will resume your warm-up holiday and be transferred to your chosen hotel.
- Where ‘warm-up vacation’? There are a handpick of exclusive verified hotels with amazing facilities, offering great packages with enjoyable activities for you to enjoy during your warm-up vacation. Rest well, relax and before you know it, you’ll be able to explore further to other irresistible charms of this island!
- How to book ‘warm-up vacation’ You must book the packages prior to your departure to Bali by simply heading to this link.
In order to plan and book your vacation in Bali, please remember to always follow current travel regulations, check the e-visa requirements, as well as to practice healthy habits such as wearing a mask in public places, washing hands frequently, and maintaining social distance during your stay.